A Wave in Women’s Healthcare
FOR WOMEN BY WOMEN
Upgrade the health, health care and well-being of women globally through Ayurveda
Allow your body, mind and soul sense a haven of tranquility
WAVE - AYURVEDA CARE & CURE FOR WOMEN
With an exemplary background in Ayurvedic healthcare and education over 6 decades, MVR Ayurveda College Hospital is now expanding women oriented wellness to its new horizons. Wave – Ayurveda Cure and Care for Women, the brand new extension is an ultimate destination to explore the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda by facilitating customized treatments for the health and well being of women through integrating the principles of authentic Ayurveda, Cosmetology, Dietetics, Yoga and Counselling. This best women’s Health clinic in Kochi is a one stop destination for every woman’s therapeutic and wellness demand by focusing on the triad Healing, Rejuvenation and Beauty.
Doctors in all specialities available offline and online
Door step delivery of medicine
Easy access to specialists
Daily wellness yoga
Customized diet plan
Ayurveda integrated cosmetology
WHY WOMEN’S HEALTH ?
- The discussion on women’s health has escalated multifold in contemporary times and rightly so. The travails of balancing work and family along with proneness to diseases specific to their gender make women’s healthcare an area that deserves paramount attention.
- Several diseases have been attributed to the recent lifestyle changes of today’s women. The need of the hour is to adopt effective, integrated health care healing practices with the easiest strategy of prevention.
- The major reasons behind women not maintaining a healthy lifestyle are lack of time and health not being a priority. Women have a reputation of being excellent multi-taskers, yet, when it comes to taking care of their own health, women often let themselves slip low on their priority lists.
- Wave Ayurveda prioritises early detection and prevention of women’s health issues and is devoted to making them aware of the need for a holistic approach for healthy living through Ayurveda, Yoga and Nutrition.
- Self-care is an activity that every woman should focus on to take care of their mental, emotional, and physical health. Despite it being a simple concept in theory, self-care
For More Enquiries Contact Us
Wave Ayurveda is focused on delivering the best customized care to meet the health care needs of women by incorporating integrated health practices through Ayurveda, Yoga and Dietetics. It is an initiative by MVR Ayurveda Medical College Hospital, Kannur which has over 57 years of excellence in the field of healthcare.